Wednesday, January 06, 2016

January 6


You wrote your Unit 3 Final Exam today, and you'll get the results of the test tomorrow. Please remember that you are writing your Trial Final Exam on Monday. It's 75 multiple choice questions. You can find the study guide at the back of the Social 30-1 blue study booklet, I use that same study guide as the Diploma Exam study guide. We'll also have to make a decision about which test result you are going to wipe out with the Trial Final tomorrow.


I showed you the PBS documentary "Blitzkrieg to the Bomb" today. Hopefully, you have a better sense of the "big picture" of WW II. I also started to show you a animated map of Europe and North Africa during WWII which I will post on the IB 30/35 wiki on the "WWW II in the Americas" page. I just want to point out that Ms. Breadner also posted some IB readings on WWII on that same page that I encourage you to read/study from.


Today was your last class to prepare for your Unit 4 Global Issues Project presentations which start on Friday. Please hand in your one page summary tomorrow so that I can photocopy them for Friday's class. We'll start presentations on Friday.

Please remember that you are writing your Final Exam Part A, which is a WRA I three source analysis assignment. We are writing in the Blue Lab in the Library, please go there directly tomorrow.

No comments: