Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10


I showed you a video on the assassination of Franz Ferdinand from the BBC series "Days That Shook the World" today, which I hope that you enjoyed. I started a PowerPoint presentation on "The Allied Victory in WWI and the Paris Peace Conference" which I will continue on Monday. No homework this weekend!


I gave both of my classes a reading  booklet with two readings from the Opposing Viewpoints series, one entitled "Globalization Benefits the World's Cultures" and the other "Globalization Hurts the World's Cultures", these two essays should give you some ideas for your essay planning. In my Period 2 class we went through your source that you have to write your Unit 1 WRA II Essay on Monday. I'm going to post this on the Social 10-1 wiki, and I'll share the page with you so it's easy to find. My Period 4 class completed their course selection for Grade 11 courses. You should probably also check out the page that I'm sharing with all of you.

No comments: