Thursday, March 09, 2017

March 9


I gave you a handout today called "the recipe for success" which you are allowed to have out next week when you are writing your Unit 1 WRA II Essay. I also gave you the essay question sheet. I'll give you two readings tomorrow which are from the Opposing viewpoints series. One of the readings is entitled "Globalization Harms the World's Cultures" and the other is called "Globalization Benefits the World's Cultures", I'm sure that these readings will help you figure out argumentation and evidence. Your Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow.


Today we had a simulated peace conference to try and stop the outbreak of the First World War. The war still broke out! Also, I did a homework check on your Chapter 5 Key Terms and Questions. Tomorrow we'll be watching a video from the BBC series Days That Shook the World on the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

No comments: