Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 14


Both classes finished writing their Unit 1 WRA II Essay today. If you missed class today (there were a couple of you in my Period 4 class), you will need to finish writing this essay tomorrow during class time. One thing I need both classes to improve upon when you do an in-class writing assignment is the following: when I say that there's 5 minutes left and you should be finishing up your essays and printing them off, that is what you should be doing, not continuing to type your essay until the end of class bell goes. We're moving on to Unit 2 material tomorrow. Your Chapter 7 Key Terms and Questions are due on Thursday (March 16th).


We looked at national interests at the Paris Peace Conference today by doing an activity from your Social 20-1 booklets called "Making Peace". I also went through Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points. I gave you the rest of class time to read, highlight and take notes on the Interwar Years readings in your booklets. You must have this reading completed to truly understand the content that I'm going through tomorrow.

No comments: