We continued our film study of "Bend it Like Beckham" today, and we'll be able to finish it off tomorrow. I have changed the due date of your Illustrated Concept Map Assignments to Tuesday, September 26th. Your Chapter 1-2 Test is still on Monday, September 25th, and you can still find the study guide below.
CHAPTER 1-2 TEST STUDY GUIDE:This test is on Monday, September 25th.
- Study your Chapter 1 and 2 Key Terms
- Review the case studies from the textbook in Chapters 1 and 2, specifically the Metis, the Francophones, the Hmong, and the Maori
- Be prepared to answer any of the "Questions for Inquiry" from Chapters 1 and 2 (they are on the following pages: p.9, p.14, p.20, p.29, p.35, p.39):
I re-taught you how to write the WRA I today. I also talked a little about how your Diploma Exams will be scheduled in June, accounting for the double time that you're allowed to take. Please go directly to the Blenheim Room tomorrow to write the WRA I. I also assigned some textbook work that is due one week from today. All of this textbook work is out of the old 20th Century History Companion textbook. Here's what you need to completed by Wednesday, September 27th:
- Page 210 Activity (map of Europe)
- Activity on page 215 (historiography causes of WWI)
- Page 18 Source Analysis (political cartoon)
- Page 19 TOK link on Wilson's 14 Points
- Source Analysis Page 22-23