Monday, April 23, 2018

April 23


I lectured on the Nixon administration today. I shared with prior to class a PowerPoint lecture called "The Nixon Years". You are writing your Paper 3 tomorrow on the Civil Rights Movement. Remember, I will choose one question from each Google Doc working group and include it as a choice on this exam. I'll probably start talking about Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter tomorrow.


I gave you some class time to work on an advantages and disadvantages chart on the WTO. This chart is due tomorrow. I went through a PowerPoint lecture on the "Challenges and Opportunities of Economic Globalization", which I finished in class. I have posted the results from your Unit 2 Final Exam on HomeLogic.


I gave you the Unit 2 Research Project booklet today, and you drew lots and "drafted" topics to study. This project is due on Tuesday, May 15th, so you have lots of time (don't procrastinate). I also went through the Eight Stages of Genocide as well. Tomorrow, we'll be watching a documentary that covers many genocides of the 20th and 21st centuries called "Scream Bloody Murder". We should be able to start our case study of the Rwandan genocide this week as well.

No comments: