Tuesday, April 24, 2018

April 24


You wrote your Paper 3 on the U.S. Civil Rights Movement today. Hopefully, I'll be able to give you back your results next week. However, with the weather getting nicer this week, do I really want to be indoors marking your essays? Hmm.......


We watched a CNN documentary today called "Scream Bloody Murder", which we will continue tomorrow. As you watched this documentary you should have been taking notes on the key players in the genocides, and the witnesses to the killings.


I did a homework check on your WTO charts, and I handed back some previously checked homework too. I started showing a documentary called "Life + Debt" today. As you watched this film, you were supposed to take notes on the film study sheet provided. I paused the video numerous times to discuss issues raised in the film with you. We'll finish this film off tomorrow.

No comments: