Tuesday, February 19, 2019

February 19

I hope you all enjoyed your extra long weekend. Back at it!


I gave you a list of key terms from the French Revolution and Napoleonic Agge Glossary (pages 65-67 in your Social 20-1 course books) that you need to know for tomorrow's Chapter 1-2 Test, so hopefully you took note of them. I went through my "Napoleonic Age" PowerPoint lecture, which is in your course books too (pages 52-64).  Tomorrow, you'll be writing your Chapter 1-2 Test, please see the study guide below. 


This test will be on Wednesday, February 20th. The test has a matching section and a short answer section.
  • Make sure that you have read both Chapter 1-2 from your textbook Exploring Nationalism
  • Study Chapter 1-2 Key Terms from the Unit 1 Worksheet
  • Study your answers to the questions from the Unit 1 Worksheet for Chapter 1-2

Study the following PowerPoint presentations:

  • "Nation and Identity" (Chapter 1 material + supplementary material)
  • "The French Revolution" (Chapter 2 material + supplementary material; key terms from the French Revolution and Napoleonic Age Glossary of Key Terms)
  • "The Napoleonic Age" (Chapter 2 material + supplementary material; key terms from the French Revolution and Napoleonic Age Glossary of Key Terms)



You wrote the Unit 1 Final Exam today. I'll be posting the results of this exam this evening on PowerSchool. Some of you need to submit your Chapter 1-2 Key Terms and Questions to get homework check credit for them, otherwise I'll start changing some the blank marks to zeros in PowerSchool. I also took in your Unit 1 WRA I 3 Interpretation Chart Assignment today. I'll try to get those back to as quickly as possible. You're going to write a Unit 1 WRA I on Tuesday, February 26th, so I'd like to get the charts back to you before then.  


No comments: