Thursday, February 21, 2019

February 21


I gave you almost the entire period to work on your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions. This homework assignment is due on Monday, February 25th. On February 26th you'll be writing the Unit 1 WRA I, so please re-familiarize yourselves with the 30-1 writing guide for the WRA I (blue sheets). You'll be allowed to bring that writing guide to class and have it out when you write your first WRA I.


At the start of class today I talked about the French Revolution DBA Assignment. This assignment is due on Tuesday, February 26th. you can find the assignment in your course book on pages 32-34. I would recommend that you download the digital version of the DBA from the Social 20-1 wiki, it will make it easier to complete the assignment electronically and then you can print off a hard copy and hand that in on Tuesday.


No comments: