Thursday, February 28, 2019

February 27


If you missed class today, you missed a lot of important note-taking that you'll have to get from a classmate. I went through the influence/connection between the Industrial Revolution and classical liberalism and capitalism. I also went through my "basic economics notes": we talked about scarcity, economic systems, economic values, and the basic economic questions. Tomorrow, we'll be talking about the law of supply and demand and the business cycle. 


I went through a lecture today called "Contending Loyalties". Please make sure that you read over this lecture and the notes you took tonight. One week from today your Unit 1 WRA I Chart Assignment is due. Your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due on Monday, March 4th, and the Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday. On Friday, March 8th, you'll be writing the Chapter 3-4 Test. I will post the study guide tomorrow on the blog.

No comments: