Wednesday, December 18, 2019

December 18


I split you into several different groups today so you could do a one day research project on various assigned social protest movements. You all have access to the main Google Doc with the links to the social protest movements that were featured. I really recommend you to check out what other groups made today. Now you have access to information on the following social protest movements:

  • Hong Kong protests
  • Anti-Apartheid Movement
  • Anti-Vietnam War protests
  • African American Civil Rights Movement
  • Idle No More
  • Occupy Wall Street
  • LGBTQ social protest movement
  • Black Lives Matter


You wrote the Unit 3 Final Exam today (I have posted the results on PowerSchool already), and I did a homework check on the Chapter 11 Key Terms and Questions. I'm checking the Chapter 12 Key Terms and Questions tomorrow.


I tried to finish up as much as possible on The Effects of the Second World War lecture. You're responsible for going over any material in this lecture. Mostly, you would be taking notes on this topic in your note-taking charts from your Causes and Effects of 20th Century Wars textbook.


No comments: