Monday, April 11, 2005

April 11

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted anything to this blog! A nice two week break was exactly what I needed. I hope that you all enjoyed your time off.
I gave you some class time today to get started on the second half of your Entrepreneur projects: the case study essay. You are to use your research notes and power notes to write your essays. Here's the deal: if you are able to complete a 2nd draft of this essay you can hand it in this Friday (April 15th) and then you will get it back from me on Monday, April 18th. This way, you can get some feedback from me prior to me marking your essays. In all likelihood, the good copy of your entrepreneur case study essays will be due on or near Friday, April 22nd (although at this point, this may change). I also gave you some class time to work on your Romeo & Juliet projects. Please keep in mind that your USA Unit Final will be fast approaching!
Here are some upcoming important dates:

  • Chapter 6-8 Test is on Friday, April 15th
  • Entrepreneur Case Study Essay (2nd draft) is due on April 15th (this is optional, either you take advantage of this offer or you don't!)
  • Romeo & Juliet projects are due Monday, April 18th

No comments: