Monday, February 05, 2007

February 5


Today we covered a few new concepts, namely ideology, individualism and collectivism. I delivered a very short presentation on this topic which I would like to send to you soon. I also gave you some exercises on identifying examples of individualism and collectivism. Please make sure that you check you e-mail accounts and respond back to my original test message. I would like to get the e-mail distribution list up and working so I can start sending you notes.


I would like to remind you to double check your e-mail accounts for my original e-mail test message. I really want to get the e-mail distribution list up and running so I can start sending you notes by e-mail.
Today, we started doing a mapping activity on Canada. This assignment is NOT for homework, you will get class time tomorrow to work on it. You have a quiz this Friday on the geography of Canada. I will give you more details on this quiz tomorrow in class. Also, I will try to remember to finish going over the answers to the "Ultimate Canada quiz" tomorrow in class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any work we could do in advance if anyone happens to be absent or away?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Is there any work we could do in advance if anyone happens to be absent or away?

-----------------
If you know when you're going to be away, let me know in advance and I can tell you what you will be missing, and in most cases, I can give you the work in advance.