Thursday, February 08, 2007

February 8


I delivered a presentation/lecture today on the Regions of Canada, which I will send to you later tonight. You also started labelling two new maps, one on physiographic regions of Canada and the other on climatic regions of Canada. You will get a chance to finish those maps tomorrow in class.


I collected your homework assignment from yesterday at the beginning of class. Next, we looked at the political spectrum for most of the period. I had you do a short activity on the political spectrum, which we discussed in class. Your homework assignment for tonight is to print off and read the notes that can be found under Social 33 links. Scroll down the right hand side of the blog until you find "Social 33 Links", and then click on the link there called "Political Spectrum-Ideology Notes". Print off those notes and read them over tonight. Remember to go directly to the Blenheim lab tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Gilchrist, I have two questions. The first is that, are we allowed to use abbreveations on the test tommorrow? By that I mean writing Alberta as AB. My second question is that for the upcoming test do we only label the places you tell us to, and not every city from the mapping assignment right?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I have two questions. The first is that, are we allowed to use abbreveations on the test tommorrow? By that I mean writing Alberta as AB. My second question is that for the upcoming test do we only label the places you tell us to, and not every city from the mapping assignment right?
----------------------
You're not allowed to use abbreviations tomorrow. You only have to label the places that I have selected on the maps.

Anonymous said...

Alright fair enough, thank you for responding.