Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 28


You wrote your Unit 2 Written Response Assignment I, which took most of the period. I will be doing a homework check tomorrow to see if you printed off your "Foundations of Economic Globalization" PowerPoint presentations (4-6 slides per page). Please keep in mind that I have two classes of Social 10-1 this semester, and it will take me approximately 10-11 hours to mark your three source analysis papers. So please, don't ask me first tomorrow, "have you finished marking our 3 source analysis papers?" Please study for your Unit 2 Final Exam, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it).


You wrote your Chapter 5 Test today, which took the whole period. You'll get the results back tomorrow. As always, I was very impressed with the results. Some of you set personal best results on this test. I also gave you back the results of your Nazi Germany Quiz that you wrote yesterday (also outstanding results). It would be a very good idea to read Chapter 7 tonight in your textbook because I will be starting the Cold War era tomorrow.

No comments: