Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21


I had to play catch up a bit today by completing a lecture in one class that I was scheduled to start on Friday. At any rate, I have sent the PowerPoint presentation called "The Development of Classical Liberalism" off to you by e-mail. Please print it off (4-6 slides per page) and add it to your notes. Your Chapter 3 Questions are due tomorrow.


We watched an excerpt from the film "Waterloo" at the beginning of class today. I gave you your French Revolution DBA Assignment today. This assignment is due in one week's time on September 28th. I will also be sending the DBA to you by e-mail, it might be nice to have an electronic copy of the DBA to help you complete it more quickly. Please remember that your Chapter 1-2 Test is this Thursday, please see the study guide here.

No comments: