Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24


I went through a PowerPoint presentation that covered Chapter 4 material, "Responding to Classical Liberalism". While I was going through this presentation you were to take notes on a chart. I have sent the PowerPoint to you already. I returned your Chapter 3 Questions as well today. I gave you a booklet called "Philosophies of Industrialism" that is due on Tuesday. Next Friday you will have your first three source analysis assignment based on Unit 2 material, I will go over how to write these in class writing assignments on Thursday.


I started a PowerPoint presentation called "Contending Loyalties", which I will continue on Monday. Your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due on Monday. Your French Revolution DBA Assignment is due on Tuesday.

No comments: