Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30


We watched a short video on "Trench Warfare" from the CBS News series on World War I. I then went through required elements for a Written Response Assignment I (3 source analysis assignments). You'll be doing a Unit 1 WRA I tomorrow. I also gave you back the results for your Chapter 1-2 Test, and your current mark in Social 20-1. Please remember that you have your Chapter 3-4 Test on Tuesday and your Unit 1 Final Exam on Wednesday of next week. Please see the study guide for both tests here (scroll down to find the study guides).


I went through Keynesian economics again, specifically giving you a detailed booklet on both fiscal and monetary policy. We also started a video called "FDR and the New Deal" from the BBC 20th Century History series. We'll finish this video tomorrow. As you watched this video, you should have been taking notes. If you didn't get a chance to look and listen to the podcast from the NPR yesterday, please look at the link in yesterday's post. It's worth it!

No comments: