Thursday, September 09, 2010

September 9


I went through a PowerPoint presentation called "The Enlightenment" today. As I went through the lecture, you were to take notes on the Enlightenment thinkers featured in the presentation and take notes on them. I have sent this presentation to you already. You have an Enlightenment Thinkers Quiz tomorrow based on this material, and it is a matching format. Your Chapter 1 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow as well. Please remember that you have your World Geography Test next Friday (September 17th), please see the study guide here. I will be doing a homework check on your "Nation and Identity" PowerPoint presentations tomorrow in class after the Enlightenment Thinkers Quiz. We'll start the French Revolution tomorrow as well.


I reviewed the 19th century political spectrum and the 20th century political spectrum today. I also reviewed the economic-political grid with you. If you missed today's class you should get these notes from a friend. I did a homework check on your Chapter 1 Key Terms and Questions today, as well as homework checks to see if you printed off the first two PowerPoint presentations and the Ideology Notes from the Black Gold School District. Please read Chapter 2 tonight. Your Chapter 2 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday. Tomorrow, I will be reviewing how to write a position paper. Please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it)for your Chapter 1-2 Test (which is on Wednesday, September 15th).

No comments: