Wednesday, March 02, 2011

March 2


We continued to look at the Great Depression and FDR's New Deal. I gave you a couple of sets of handouts on this topic. We also started to make some connections between the FDR administration's response to the Great Depression and the Obama administrations' response to the Great Recession. We listened to the NPR podcast on Obama adopting Keynesian economics to battle the recession. Please check out the article that goes along with the podcast. I did a homework check on your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions. We'll look at the causes of the Great Recession tomorrow.

You wrote your Chapter 3-4 Test today, which took most of the class. Tomorrow you will get back your practice WRA I that you wrote in class yesterday. We'll go over the sources again, and I'll show you an exemplar of the WRA I. Please remember that you will be writing your Unit 1 WRA I (3 source analysis) on Friday.

No comments: