Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21


I did a homework check on your Chapter 7 Key Terms and Questions today. Your Chapter 7 Test will be on Tuesday, April 5th, so I will post the study guide tomorrow on the blog (and on the wiki). I started a PowerPoint presentation today that I will finish off tomorrow called "Legacies of Historical Globalization". I will send this presentation to you tomorrow, and it will be posted on the wiki as well.


Most of today's class was spent writing the Market Economy and Mixed Economy Test. you will get the results of this test back tomorrow. Please remember that your Chapter 5 Questions are due on Wednesday, many of you have completed this already, so it might be best to concentrate on review of the command economy for Thursday's test. On Thursday, you will be writing your Economic Systems Final Exam, which covers the market, mixed and command economies. Please see the study guide here. The Economic Systems Final Exam is a very challenging test, so please review!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering when the chapter 8 homework check will be due. Thanks in advance