Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22

I lectured today on the First World War, this PowerPoint presentation is already on the wiki. You can find it on the wiki in both the Emergence of the Americas in Global Affairs and in the Causes, Practices and Effects of War sections.
I collected your Chapter 8 Key Terms and Questions today. I went through a PowerPoint presentation called "Legacies of Historical Globalization in Canada". I will send this lecture to your e-mail accounts. You have your Chapter 7 Test tomorrow, please see the study guide here (scroll down to find it). On Monday October 29th your Imperialism Research Project is due, and you will also be writing your Unit 2 WRA I next Monday. Your Unit 2 Final Exam is on October 30th, see the study guide here (scroll down to find it).
I finally collected your U.S. Constitution graphic novels at the beginning of class. We continued watching the History Channel's "The French Revolution" today, and we finished it. I continued with my PowerPoint lecture on the French Revolution as well today.

No comments: