Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20



I went through some review of the 19th century political spectrum, the 20th century political spectrum and the techniques of dictatorship. I'll cover the principles of individualism and the principles of collectivism tomorrow. I'll also move on to looking at Joseph Stalin and the USSR tomorrow. Please remember that you are writing a Paper 3 on Unit 6 material on Thursday.




We looked at the issue of electronic waste in China today. I gave you a reading booklet from the CBC News in Review series, and asked you to read through it, and then we watched the video segment. I also gave you a reading booklet on electronic waste from National Geographic. I did a homework check on your TNC Dossier Assignment today. You will be starting your Unit 3 WRA II Essay tomorrow. Please come to the classroom first, and then we'll go to the lab. Please remember that you are also writing your Unit 3 Final Exam on Monday, May 26th, please see the study guide here (please scroll down to find it).

No comments: