Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26

This week is going to fly by...


You wrote your Social 30-1 Unit 1 Final Exam today. You'll get the results of this test and your Chapter 1-2 Test tomorrow (please remind me). Please start studying the Unit 2 material that is up on the IB 30/35 wiki.


You wrote your Unit 3 Final Exam today. I also gave you the Unit 4 Worksheet. The Chapter 15 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. If you missed class today, and it was an excused absent you will have to write the Unit 3 Final Exam tomorrow. I have posted the Unit 4 Worksheet on the wiki (under Unit 4 Handouts), so you have no excuse not to keep up with your textbook work.

You wrote a current events quiz. I showed you the A & E Biography of Stalin as well. I gave you back your Unit 6 Paper 3 essays today as well. Please make sure that you study the "Joseph Stalin and the USSR" PowerPoint presentation

No comments: