Friday, May 09, 2014

May 9


Today was the review session for Paper 3. Instead of going through the Paper 3 Review Session PowerPoint in class, I sent it to you by e-mail. I gave you a sample answer to a U.S. Civil War question and had you read it and mark it. I also gave you a booklet with a number of past Paper 3 questions. I will send you some sample markschemes for past Paper 2 and Paper 3 as well by e-mail.

Please note your test dates:
  • Wednesday, May 14th: Paper 1 and Paper 2
  • Thursday, May 15th: Paper 3
Your next class with me will be on Thursday, May 22nd.



I did a homework check on your Chapter 12 Questions today. We started a film study called "Globalization is Good", and luckily we were able to finish it.

  • TNC Dossier Assignment is due on Tuesday, May 20th
  • Unit 3 WRA II Essay is on Thursday, May 22nd
  • Unit 3 Final Exam is on Monday, May 26th

No comments: