Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March 14


We played a review game of Jeopardy! in class today. I have sent you a PowerPoint "Thrillionaire" game, so please check your e-mail. I am curious about people with Shaw e-mail accounts, let me know if you got it. You should be studying for the upcoming Identity Unit Final (see yesterday's post for the study guide).


I gave you a pop quiz today to see how well you know the French Revolution and Napoleon. Your Waterloo Film Study is due tomorrow. Please remember that you have the two charts due on Friday as well. You should also try to find time to study for your upcoming Nationalism Test (check yesterday's post for the study guide). I sent out the Congress of Vienna PowerPoint presentation today after school, so please check your e-mail.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still not getting presentations, can you send them to me again? (I sent you an email).

Anonymous said...

Anyone know:
4. What words were used to describe Napoleon at the beginning of the battle?

Anonymous said...

Monster, Beef of France, and Thief of Europe.

Anonymous said...

He was seriously called the Beef of France??

Anonymous said...

what if you couldn't remember answers to the questions from the video? can we just find them in our textbook?

Anonymous said...

I think he was called Beef of France, or else I heard wrong. I've got a really short term memory

Kevin Gilchrist said...

"Beef of France", huh? I must have missed that one. Just go with "thief of Europe" and "monster" and leave it at that.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

A lot of the questions you might be able to find answers either from your book, or from some of the links that I've posted on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Social 20-4
I'm a little confused by this sentence, "... Alexander I agreed to a compromise giving a smaller share of Poland to Russia and creating "Congress Poland" to be governed by a Russian grand duke." Does that mean that the share of Poland Russia recieved become the "Congress Poland"?

Anonymous said...

soc 20-4

Thanks for going over the quiz today Mr. Gilchrist. That helped a lot.

I got killed on the quiz by the way.