Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March 15


I gave you your interim report cards today in class. I delivered a presentation on the unification of Italy and Germany. You must do the Chapter 8 questions (Q2-17) for homework for Tuesday. Please remember you have those two charts due on Friday.


I gave you your interim report cards today in class. I delivered a presentation on Canadian Sovereignty (I have started the Sovereignty unit). I have not had a chance to send it to you yet though, I might not have a chance until about 8 p.m. The reading booklet questions are due on Friday as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Social 20-4
I'm a little confused about the Revolution Chart. Wasn't Naples and Spain part of the Spain/Sicily revolution?

Anonymous said...

Social 20-4
Will we be getting back the assignments and quiz we did on Friday, I was hoping that I could use those to help review.

Anonymous said...

What booklete is due friday?

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be really busy, haven't heard back from you yet. I would appreciate an answer but if your too busy, I'll understand and will just fill out the chart as best as I can.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Something wrong with blog, says there is only 2 comments when there's like 4.

Anonymous said...

i dn't get the territorial change thing... do you want the final changes or all the stuff in between too?

Anonymous said...

i don't know some of the answers for the "cause"