Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8


Today you wrote an in-class skills assignment on the Napoleonic era. I collected your crossword puzzle and word searches for homework check marks. Don't forget that your map of Napoleonic Europe is due tomorrow as well as the Napoleon's Conquests" chart (which I sent to you by e-mail already). You should have also received your second document based analysis (DBA)assignment from me today. This DBA is on the French Revolution (Part A) and Napoleon's Domestic Policies (Part D), these are the two parts that you should have. Please answer those questions on a separate piece of paper. This DBA assignment is due Tuesday, March 14th. Please check yesterday's post for a map to help you with the Napoleonic map assignment. Tomorrow we will be watching an excerpt from the film Waterloo, and I will deliver a presentation on the Congress of Vienna.


I delivered my third and last presentation in the Identity unit. I have already sent it to you by e-mail. Also, I had you work on some questions from Chapter 17, I have sent this question sheet to you by e-mail as well. I collected your Chapter 17 questions and terms from yesterday for a homework check, and I returned your Chapter 4 questions.

4 comments:

Kevin Gilchrist said...

If you have a Shaw e-mail account, then you probably didn't receive the PowerPoint presentation from today. I will try to send the PowerPoint and questions to you again tonight after 7:30 p.m. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Sorry, the previous post was meant for my Social 10 students.

Anonymous said...

Was spain the country that used guerllia tatics against the french troops?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Portuguese were rightly ticked off at the time, if I recall. They lost the throne to France.