Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 12


Please make sure that you forward the Regionalism package from your CBE student e-mail accounts to a Hotmail or Yahoo account so you can print it off (assuming of course that you were unable to print it off last night). Please bring this booklet to class for the next couple of weeks. You do not have homework tonight. I will be returning your maps tomorrow in class. Please remember that you have a Canadian Geography Test this Friday. Please prepare for it.


I have sent out all the presentations and the DBA assignment to you in a massive e-mail today. This e-mail should have gone into your CBE accounts as well as the other e-mail accounts that you gave me in class today. That having been said, I did have three undelivered messages. Would the following students send me an e-mail from the account that you gave me today so I can send it again: Zohra, Brad, Kim (all from Social 20-4). One more thing that I should mention, when I send a message to Hotmail accounts from my CBE account it usually goes into your "Junk" folders, so please check there for the e-mail message (this usually only happens the first time, and then you set me up as someone that you want to receive e-mails from).

  • Finish reading Chapter 2, and answer the following questions: Q 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 13-17 (this is due on Thursday September 14th)
  • DBA Assignment is due on Friday September 15th
  • Enlightenment Thinkers Quiz is on Monday September 18th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Social 20 students have any time to work on the questions tomorrow in class?

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Tomorrow I'm going to go over key events in the French Revolution and have you do a timeline of those events, so you should have some time to work on the timeline and the questions. The pace is faster in Social 20 than in Social 10, and I can't always give you class time to work on things, so keep that in mind.