Thursday, September 07, 2006

September 7

Here's a quick recap of today's classes:


I delivered a lecture on life in Europe prior to the French Revolution. I will not be sending this presentation to you. I also gave you a chart that illustrated the Three Estates in France prior to the Revolution. We took up the answers to the chart in class. I look forward to getting an e-mail from you if you didn't know your CBE Student e-mail address today in class. Send me an e-mail!


We did a quiz on Canada today for most of the class. I distributed a mapping assignment at the end of class. You'll have class time tomorrow to work on it, so it's not for homework! Please send me an e-mail message if you didn't write your e-mail address on the list in class today.

I will respond back to your e-mail messages tonight when I get home.

No comments: