Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23


We watched a short video on the Cuban Missile Crisis, and most of you had finished up to the Vietnam War in your note-taking on the Cold War Events worksheet. We'll be continuing our look at the Cold War tomorrow.


I gave you some time to work on your YOA/YCJA assignment at the beginning of class. Next, you spent some time doing some review of the Rights and Responsibilities unit. I gave you a homework assignment in which you must e-mail me 7 multiple choice questions, 7 Jeopardy style questions, and 1 "hint" style question. Please send me these questions by e-mail tonight. I also gave you the essay topic today in class. Please check yesterday's post for the study guide for the unit final.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Gilchrist, what was your email again?
I think i may of typed it wrong because it doesn't work. Is it
kvgilchrist.cbe.ab.ca?

Anonymous said...

Since it is Wednesday, and therefore Mr. Gilchrist is probably at the University. So I'll just give you his email. It is

KRGilchrist@cbe.ab.ca

Anonymous said...

thanx

Anonymous said...

THE ANSWER TO LIFE IS 42!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Gilchrist, are you going suppose to respond to our emails cause i want to make sure u recieved my stuff.