Friday, June 15, 2007

June 15


Hi everyone! I have posted your final marks outside my classroom. The class average on the final exam was 76%, which is an excellent class result. You obviously studied hard, and were rewarded for your efforts. It has been a pleasure to teach you all this semester. I may teach some of you again next year in Social 20, or in the future in a Social 30 or Social 33 class. If you ever want to pop in for a visit next year, you're more than welcome to, you know where I am. Have a great summer break.


I have posted your course based final mark in Social 33 outside of my classroom. This mark represents 50% of your final grade in the course, with the other 50% yet to be determined by your Diploma Exams. I hope that you had some success with your Part "A" exam yesterday. You still need to prepare for your Part "B" (multiple choice section). This exam is on Wednesday, June 27th at 9:00-11:30 a.m. in the Main Gym. If you want to write some practice multiple choice tests, you can probably track me down in my classroom, R4 or Room 108 (Social Studies Department office). I'm supervising the English 30-1/30-2 diploma exams the day before the Social 33 finals, but for the most part I should be easy to find. I really encourage you to take the time to review, and take practice exams, it will help you out a lot!

No comments: