Tuesday, June 05, 2007

June 5


Today you spent most of period preparing Jeopardy questions for tomorrow's review game. Please make sure that you send to me 7 Jeopardy style questions, with each question having a topic heading, and a rating of difficulty (100-500 points). Please send these questions and answers to my CBE e-mail address. When I receive these questions I will respond back to you.


You wrote your Cold War Unit Final in class today. If you didn't finish the first package on the United Nations in class today, then you have homework. We'll continue with our look at the United Nations tomorrow in class. You really need to start reviewing for your Diploma Exam!! It's definitely time to go back over past units and study, study, study!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was your email again, mr.gilchirst

Kevin Gilchrist said...

what was your email again, mr.gilchirst

---------------------
krgilchrist@cbe.ab.ca

Anonymous said...

mr.g like you said u will respond back once we have e-mailed to u our jeopardy style quesions, i haven't received any mail from u yet and its been about 2 hours that i have sent u my e-mail.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I have heard from the following students:
B.L.
T.T.
E.P.
E.W.
J.K.
J.X.
K.T.
A.B.
P.Z.
M.G.
R.M.
A.M.
A.M.
J.G.
This list is as of 8:22 p.m. If your initials aren't on the list, I haven't heard from you yet.

Anonymous said...

this is the 6 or 7th time i have tried to send you my e-mail. Please check your e-mail and respond me back, mr. g.
Thanks...

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I have been checking my e-mail. I have also heard from M.G. and J.H. recently.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

I've heard from S.K. and M.L. now too.

Anonymous said...

mr. gilchrist this Kanwar and it was me who has been trying to send you e-mails but for some reason its not going through. What should i do now? i can bring the print out tomorrow to make you believe that i did my HW.

Kevin Gilchrist said...

mr. gilchrist this Kanwar and it was me who has been trying to send you e-mails but for some reason its not going through. What should i do now? i can bring the print out tomorrow to make you believe that i did my HW.

--------------------
No need to do that. I got your e-mail just a little while ago. I've responded back to you already.