Monday, May 26, 2008

May 26


I went through a presentation/lecture called "The Effects of Globalization on Individuals and Communities" which I will be sending to you today. I gave you the remainder of class time to work on your Chapter 17 Key Terms and Questions, which are due tomorrow. Please remember that you have to check your group blog for the assignment on human rights in Burma, you need to post on your blog by Thursday. Please remember that you have your Chapter 15-16 Quiz on Wednesday, here is the study guide.


I went over the answers to the "Detente and After" worksheet at the beginning of class. The remainder of class time was spent working on two booklets related tot he United Nations. I will be going through this material with you on Wednesday. Please remember that you have your Cold War Test tomorrow, please have a look at the study guide here.

No comments: