Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 27


For most of the period you wrote your Cold War Test. If you finished this test early, you were supposed to finish up the two booklets that you have on the United Nations. I will be going over these booklets in class tomorrow.


I collected your Chapter 17 Key Terms and Questions today for homework check marks. Please make sure that you study for your Chapter 15-16 Quiz, which is tomorrow. For all of you last minute crammers, here is a link to the study guide. I also sent you yesterday's presentation, so please check your e-mail accounts, it's the one that looks like the picture below:


We also did a class discussion/debate today on the topic of whether or not globalization has increased human rights in the world, or undermined it. You prepared for this debate by doing a short reading from one side of this argument. If you would like a copy of these articles, please send me an e-mail and I can send you a copy of both articles.

No comments: