Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10


I continued working my way through the Social 33 Review PowerPoint presentation. I will pick it up tomorrow with the Cold War. I also gave you a handout today that had scrambled key terms from Topic A and Topic B, I will be posting the answers to that review booklet tomorrow here on the blog. Tomorrow is our last period together, and it will be shortened by 15 minutes due to locker clean-out. I'll try to get through as much as possible of the remaining topics in the presentation. Don't worry, I will be sending it to you by e-mail.


I posted the marks in the course up to this point. I put up the term marks (which amounts to 75% of your overall mark in Social 10-1), and the results of the Part A of your Final Exam (marked out of 15, 15% of your Final Exam mark, the 100 multiple choice question test makes up the other 85%). We played a game of Jeopardy to review for the Final Exam.

No comments: