Thursday, June 05, 2008

June 5


Most of this class period was spent writing your Contemporary World Test. I also gave you a writing assignment that is based on the candidate style question that you might see on the Diploma Exam Part A. I gave you some time after the test to write some ideas down on the topic that the candidates were discussing. We'll talk about it on Monday.


I gave you back the results of the Unit 4 Final Exam and your Unit 4 Part A In-Class Writing Assignment at the beginning of class today. I went through the study guide for the Final Exam as well. You have a homework assignment for this weekend: please send me 5 Jeopardy style questions and answers, 2 short answer questions, 1 list-style question, and 5 multiple choice questions. We will be playing two review games on the last two days of classes. We'll be playing Jeopardy on Tuesday, June 10th, and another review game on Wednesday, June 11th. Not a bad way to end a semester.

No comments: