Monday, June 09, 2008

June 9


Most of this class period was spent writing Part A of the Social 10-1 Final Exam. I hope that you felt that you were prepared for the topic that was in this Part A in-class writing assignment. You certainly as a group wrote a lot of these assignments over the course of the semester. I have finished marking them, and you will be getting these results back tomorrow in class. Notice how I wrote, "getting the results back", you will not be given this piece of writing back. You're more than welcome to come in on Thursday or Friday this week to have a look at my comments on the Part A, but you will not be allowed to take it home because it is a secured final exam. We will be playing a review game of Jeopardy tomorrow, so please come prepared, study, do a little review tonight, so you're not "weakest link" on your team. (hmmm, that's another game show...)




I started going through the review PowerPoint for the Social 33 course. I'll continue to do this tomorrow as well. We'll probably (hopefully) finish up with this on Wednesday. I will send this presentation out on Wednesday. If you're looking for some extra review and have access to a school computer (say during a spare), you could go to a test that I made up from released Diploma exam questions. It's on the X-drive, which you have access to. Have a look at the picture below to figure out how to get to it.



No comments: