Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24


I did a homework check on your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions today. I went through the business cycle with you today, and I also went into more detail with the Keynesian economic response to the various stages of the boom and bust cycle. Please remember the "economic snapshots" of the various stages of the boom and bust cycle. We will re-visit this topic time and time again in Unit 2. You also had time to work on your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions in class today. Your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions aren't due until Wednesday, March 4th.


We continued on with Unit 1 material today by looking at contending loyalties, contending non-nationalist loyalties and contending nationalist loyalties. Your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions are due tomorrow. Please remember that your French Revolution DBA is due on Thursday, February 26th. I will also be re-teaching how to write a WRA I three source analysis assignment on Thursday because you're writing your Unit 1 WRA I on Friday, February 27th in Room 109.

No comments: