Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 25


I went through a lecture today on "Responding to Classical Liberalism and Industrialization". As I went through this lecture you should have completed the retrieval chart in your Social 30-1 workbook. I gave you some time to work on your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions for the remainder of the period. Remember, these key terms and questions are due on Wednesday, March 4th.


I did a homework check on your Chapter 3 Key Terms and Questions at the beginning of class today. I finished off the "Contending Loyalties" PowerPoint presentation today, and then gave you the remainder of class time to work on your Chapter 4 Key Terms and Questions, which are due on Friday. Please remember that your French Revolution DBA is due tomorrow (February 26th). I will be posting the Chapter 3-4 Test study guide on the blog tomorrow. I will be re-teaching how to write a three source analysis assignment tomorrow in class.

No comments: