Thursday, February 05, 2015

February 5

Sorry for the later post tonight...

I reviewed the 19th century political spectrum, the 20th century political spectrum, and the economic-political grid. I taught you the principles of individualism (PRICES) and the principles of collectivism (PRINCE). Make sure that you complete the individualism and collectivism charts that are in your Social 30-1 study booklet. Please remember to review for your Chapter 1-2 Test (please see the study guide here), and for your Unit 1 Final Exam (please see the study guide here).


I went through "The Enlightenment" PowerPoint presentation today in class. As I went through this lecture you should have taken notes on the chart that I gave to you. You will be tested on the Enlightenment thinkers featured in the lecture tomorrow. Please don't forget to review for the World Geography Test which is on February 11th (please see the study guide here, and scroll down to find the study guide).

No comments: