Sunday, September 06, 2015

September 6

Wow, I really forgot to post on the blog on Friday. Sorry for the delay!

I started a lecture called "Ideology and Identity", and I taught you the principles of individualism (principles of liberalism) using the mnemonic device PRICES. I also went through the principles of collectivism (PRINCE). I'll finish off this lecture on Tuesday. Your Chapter 1 Key Terms and Questions are due on Tuesday.


You wrote an OPVL on two sources from the time period of the Mexican-American War. I also went through the IB 30/35 wiki. On Tuesday, please come to the classroom, and then we'll go down to the library together to work on your IA.


We played Global Bingo in class on Friday, which allowed you to meet some more of your classmates, and collect data that you will use on a mapping assignment. Your homework for this weekend is to make a chart of 25 different items from 25 different countries. You should categorize the items that you find in your chart by theme/category: food, clothing, electronics, household items, etc. I will do a homework check on this chart on Tuesday.

No comments: