Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26


We watched a video called "The Wave" today. while we were watching the video I asked you to take notes on the techniques of dictatorship that you saw in the film. I also collected your Activity 3 worksheets on dictatorships. You'll get these back tomorrow. You should be reviewing the Democracy Unit tonight, the Democracy Unit Final is on Friday, here is the study guide.


We continued watching "Bend It Like Beckham" today in class. We'll be finishing it off tomorrow. Please remember that you have your Chapter 3-4 Quiz on Thursday, the study guide is here. Tomorrow I will be teaching you how to write Part A of your Social 10-1 Final Exam by giving you an example. You will be writing one of these assignments in class on Friday. Also, if you haven't posted on your group blog, or haven't invited me to read it yet, please do so. I will be setting a deadline for this tomorrow in class.

No comments: