Thursday, October 02, 2008

October 2


For most of the period you were writing your Chapter 3-4 Quiz. If you finished up early I had you move on to the Unit 2 Worksheet. I did not assign the Chapter 5 Key Terms and Questions for homework yet, because there are a lot of key concepts and events that I will be covering in the next week or so that are from Chapter 5 so please don't feel that you have to finish the chapter work off tonight. In fact, tonight should be spent studying and reviewing the Unit 1 material. You have your Unit 1 Final Exam on Monday, October 6th. Here is the Unit 1 Final Exam Study Guide (scroll down to find it).


You wrote your Unit 1 Final Exam today, and you'll get the results back tomorrow. I also handed out the Unit 2 Worksheet today. I would recommend that you read Chapter 6 tonight and complete the Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions since they are due for homework. I will collect the Chapter 6 Key Terms and Questions tomorrow at the beginning of class.

No comments: