Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31


I did a homework check on your Chapter 10 Questions today. I will be doing a homework check on the presentation that I sent to you called "The Foundations of Economic Globalization", please have it printed off for Monday's homework check. It's probably best if you print it off four slides per page to save some paper. Here's how you do this:




When I send you presentations, here is what I recommend that you do: keep an electronic copy of the presentation, preferably in an appropriately named folder. Next you'll need to print it off. I recommend that you print off 4 slides per page. Here's how you do it. Open the presentation up in PowerPoint, then go under File and select Print. Then set things up like the picture below:




Please remember that you have your Chapter 11 Key Terms due on Monday, as well as your Unit 2 Final Exam. Here is the study guide. Have a great weekend, and a safe Halloween.





The entire period was spent in the Library doing research for your Unit 2 Dossier Assignment. This assignment is due on November 25th, but this is the only class time that you will get! Have a great weekend and a safe Halloween.




No comments: