Tuesday, October 07, 2008

October 7


I took in your Chapter 7 Key Terms and Questions today, and returned them to you at the end of the period. I went through a presentation on "The Legacies of Historical Globalization", please check your e-mail inboxes today after school because I am sending this presentation to you today. I will also try to post it on to the wiki as well. We started watching "Tools of Exploitation" today, and we'll finish this movie up tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll also get in to the Imperialism Research Project. I'd like to return your Illustrated Concept Map Assignments to you as well, preferably on Thursday since I see you in the last block of the day then.




Most of today's class was spent looking at the geographical disadvantage of the Central Powers during World War I. I have given you a mapping assignment, so if you missed today's class please make sure that you get the mapping assignment and instructions. I also collected your Chapter 5 Key Terms and Questions. We'll still be working on Chapter 5 related material for a few days to come, so please don't think we've finished looking at the First World War yet.





Click on any of the maps to view a larger version of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the map assignment, #9, do you want us to draw the actual route that the German's took, or their intended route?
Social 20-1