Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29


Today I continued my lecture/presentation on the Holocaust. I will be sending this presentation to you by e-mail, so please check your e-mail accounts tonight. Also, I showed excerpts from the movie "Schindler's List", I think that the excerpts that I showed really illustrated the treatment, the persecution of the Jews, life in the ghettos, and how difficult it would be to resist the Nazi regime. Tomorrow we'll look at the Nuremberg Trials, and then move on to the use of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I also gave you a handout on 36 Questions About the Holocaust that I feel has very useful information, please read it over.


Most of today's class was spent looking at the "Foundations of Economic Globalization". This presentation will be posted on the wiki, and I will be sending it to you as well. Please study for your Unit 2 Final Exam tonight (it's on Monday), here's the study guide. Your Chapter 10 Questions from your Unit 3 Worksheet are due on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear
Mr. Gilchrist,

Today I was abset today in the morning so I am unware of the work that happened today. I would like to know that did the class start the Research Project?

SS 20-1

Kevin Gilchrist said...

Dear
Mr. Gilchrist,

Today I was abset today in the morning so I am unware of the work that happened today. I would like to know that did the class start the Research Project?

SS 20-1

------------------------
No, we pick topics tomorrow, and then go to library on Friday (hopefully).

Anonymous said...

THANKS