Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16


I have posted your final marks in Social 20-1 in the hallway outside of my classroom. I am recommending that some of you take Social 30-2 next year, so you should be receiving a letter in the mail soon. You will probably have to make an appointment with your guidance counsellor to make the switch from 30-1 to 30-2. There were no failures on Part B of the Final Exam, but I'm sure that some of you may be disappointed with the results. Overall, the class average was a very strong and respectable 74%. Given the difficulty of this final exam, this is an outstanding result. No one got 90% or higher on the final. I do not send you results by e-mail or post it here on the blog, so if you want to see the mark breakdown, you must come to R4 and check it out for yourselves. I will be keeping the results posted outside my classroom throughout the exam break. You were an excellent class, and I hope to teach you again next year, although keep in mind that I won't be teaching Social 30-2 next year.

No comments: