Monday, June 08, 2009

June 8


I continued working my way through the Social 33 Review PowerPoint presentation. I'll be starting Topic B tomorrow in class. I also think that you should work on the Social 33 Review Exam that I have put on the school's X-drive. Look at the pictures below to see where this exam is located. The questions on this review exam are all past Social 33 Diploma Exam questions, so this is what you can expect on the final.





I gave you back your Unit 3 Position Papers today. Remember that you have your Final Exam Part A (in-class position paper) on Wednesday. I gave you some more time to work through some Unit 4 Chapter 16 multiple choice questions. I also gave you a practice Unit 1 Final Exam (please return these tomorrow). I will send you the answers by e-mail.



You wrote a practice Diploma Exam today with a partner (this was obviously not for marks). I will send the answers to you by e-mail tonight. Here is a link to the study guide for your Contemporary World Unit Final (which is tomorrow).

No comments: