Tuesday, June 09, 2009

June 9


I gave you some Unit 2 Questions to practice on today (from Chapters 5-8 in the textbook Exploring Nationalism). I set the seating plan for the Part B of the Final Exam, which is on Tuesday, June 16th in the Main Gym. I?f you missed class today and want to know what seat you have been assigned, please send by an e-mail. I also posted your final course mark in Social 20-1, this will account for 70% of your mark in 20-1. Part A of your final exam (the essay) will count for 10% and the Part B (100 multiple choice) will count for the other 20%.


I finished off the Social 33 Review PowerPoint today, and I have sent it to you already. If you want to print it off to have a hard copy, make sure you print off 4-6 slides per page, because it is a massive PowerPoint presentation. If you know the material on this PowerPoint extremely well, you should do well on the Diploma Exam.


You wrote your Contemporary World Unit Final today. Please remember that you have your In-Class Final Exam (which covers Topic A and B) on Thursday, June 11th. It is 70 multiple choice questions. I also took in the practice exam that you wrote yesterday in class. I will be sending the answer key to this exam to you this week. Please check your e-mail tonight. I have sent you a list of past Diploma Exam questions that I would like you to print off and bring to class tomorrow.

No comments: